Located on the lower level of the Greendale Visitor Center, the Taste of Home Outlet offers a shopping experience like no other. Chock full of overstock items from the Taste of Home catalog, shoppers can get great bargains on casual clothing, kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, home decor and seasonal items. The outlet also features "Meg's Classy Cooking Club," a monthly event where recipes are tested out in front of an audience in the Reiman Center's test kitchen. See the store's Web site for a schedule of upcoming events.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: elevator is available
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Cookbooks, clothing, home decor
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: 30 days with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Greendale residents like to support local businesses.
- What's your most popular item?: Cookbooks