National Bakery & Deli
In 2009 the newest location of National Bakery and Deli opened in the historic village square of downtown Greendale. With an assortment of cheeses, cookies, pies, cakes, sandwiches and different meats one is sure to satisfy their taste buds. Seasonal specials and a large menu keep a year-round clientel.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 6pm; Sat, 6am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1925
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Donuts, pies, cupcakes, cookies, cakes, breads, rolls, tarts, dip, sandwiches, soups, meat, etc
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.nationalbakery.com/#/Menu
- Specialties: Weekly Specials
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "Just the village itself. Everyone is especially friendly."
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Items vary by season.