Margo's Village Boutique
Margo's Village Boutique is a great example of what downtown Greendale shopping is all about. Owned and operated by a local Greendale resident, Margo's offers fun and stylish clothing items, jewelry, accessories and handbags.
Owner Margo Kuehn sums up her store's style as "classic with a touch of whimsy." With unique, handmade items from local designers and clothing design labels you will not find in department stores, Margo's Village Boutique is truly a one-of-a kind store you don't want to miss. Be sure to check the boutique's website for special events that take place on the 3rd Sunday of each month.
- Fax: 414-423-8545
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; extended hours: Thur, 10am - 8pm; every 3rd Sun, 11am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothing, accessories, handcrafted items
- Services: Classes
- Return policy: 15 days for in-store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The friendly residents
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Always try on clothing to ensure the right fit. Never go by the size on the label alone.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Miche bags, private designers, local designers
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No