Dale Creek Parkway
Dale Creek Parkway is located in the east side of Broad Street in. There is a playground area also known as Daffodil Playground. The Parkway has a garden and creek bridge that leads to the middle of downtown. Runners can be seen on the lifetrail fitness system used for stretching and the walking paths.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Gift shops and restaurants in downtown are walking distance from the park.
- Features: Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Gift shop
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables