This simple Cricket booth has the essentials to get you started with a new cellular phone or a new plan. Cricket offers wireless Internet service and a selection of smartphones with full texting keyboards. The friendly, helpful employee will help you pick the right phone or plan for you. This booth also offers a selection of phone covers, chargers and other accessories.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Located in a food court with handicapped accessible doors and ramp.
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cell phones, Wireless network, Mobile phone plans, Calling and texting plans, Broadband, Pay and Go phones
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "The schools."
- Phone brands: Samsung, Kyocera, Blackberry, Cricket brand
- Providers supported: Cricket
- What questions should customers ask before purchasing a phone or a phone plan?: Is there unlimited use / minutes? Is there a contract?