These incidents are part of the Greendale police's weekly call sheet from Oct. 26-Nov. 1.
A Greendale woman told police that after she confronted her husband about his infidelity he began to load a gun in front of her and their son.
The husband then told the woman when she returned later that day, he and their son would be gone. The husband then left and was later arrested for disorderly conduct while armed.
Other incidents in the police report include:
- A Franklin man was arrested for first offense operating while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 near the intersection of Westway and Darnell Lane on Nov. 2.
- A 24-year-old Greendale man was arrested for operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana near the intersection of Teakwood Drive and Ramsey Avenue on Nov. 2.
- A 22-year-old Muskego woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated and a 25-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana near the intersection of Grange Avenue and Root River Parkway on Nov. 4.
- A man reported his girlfriend bit his nose on the 5300 block of 51st Street on Nov. 4. The 27-year-old Greendale woman was arrested for battery.
- One juvenile was arrested for possession of marijuana at Southridge Mall on Nov. 4.
Get great local stories like this on Facebook. Click to join us!
One theft at Kohls
Two thefts at Boston Store