These incidents are part of the Greendale police's weekly call sheet from Aug. 4-9.
A woman said a white man who used racial slurs punched her in the eye while she was stopped at an intersection.
She said a tan car tried to go around her car at the intersection of Grange Avenue and 51st Street on Aug. 8. She asked “What are you doing?” and at that point the man put his car into reverse and backed into her car.
The man got out of his car, used racial slurs and punched her in the eye, according to police documents.
- A Franklin man was arrested for drunken driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.10 and illegally passing an emergency vehicle near the intersection of South 76th Street and Rawson Avenue on Aug. 4.
- employees reported being harassed by a person who was swearing and making threats on Aug. 5. The suspect left prior to officers’ arrival in a brown pickup truck.
- A 22-year-old man was arrested for obstructing an officer and failure to stop for an emergency vehicle after he lied about his name to officers on the 5600 block of Churchway on Aug. 5.
- A juvenile female was arrested for violating curfew and obstructing an officer after she was pulled over and gave officers a false name and date of birth near the intersection of Northway and Angle Lane on Aug. 6.
- A woman reported her 23-year-old son breaking and throwing things at her home on the 5700 block of Carnation Court on Aug. 9.
- A 66-year-old Franklin woman was arrested for drunken driving near the intersection of Loomis Road and Root River Parkway on Aug. 9.
- Six thefts at