These incidents are part of the call sheet from Greendale police:
- A car driving erratically at a high speed on 76th street in Greendale tried to flee police and hit another car on 76th street and Layton Avenue on Tuesday. Police stopped pursuit on 76th street and Van Beck in Milwaukee. A 21-year-old man was later arrested at his Milwaukee home for fleeing an officer and striking a car during pursuit.
- Two male teens were arrested on Wedneday at for fighting.
- A truancy report was taken at on Wednesday.
- A teenage girl was arrested for underage drinking at during school hours around noon on Wednesday.
- A male juvenile was reported to be hiding in the bushes near on Thursday at around 2:45 a.m. The boy was sprayed with pepper spray and then cited for resisting, curfew and prowling.
- A juvenile male was arrested on the 5100 block of Maplewood Drive for receiving stolen property on Friday.
- A laptop and several walkie talkies were reported stolen from on Friday.
- A 61-year-old man was cited for open intoxication in public after he was reported sleeping in the loading zone area near the Macy’s construction in .
- A 19-year-old man was arrested for underage possession of intoxicants near South 76th Street and Edgerton Avenue.
- Three thefts at
- Three thefts at Sears
- One theft at