With the first debate over with what have we learned about our current President.
1) $5 Trillion + $2 Trillion = $7 Trillion. No matter where those numbers came from or if they have any basis in political reality; we now know as a country how to add numbers that includes twelve zeros. Otherwise referred to as arithmetic. However, the same mathematical rules don’t apply when establishing the fact that $90 billion is way more the $2.8 billion.
2) Subsidizes are only bad when they are not authorized by Obama.
3) It has been 4 years since was Obama put in charge of the country, but nothing that has happened between then and now that can be used to determine the President's ability to lead.
4) Obama did not find Romney romantic.
5) Obama enjoys the idea of trickle down government.
6) There is a mythical tax credit if you move your business over seas.
7) Obamacare is now a term of endearment to the President. From this point forward all Obama policy will carry his name as a sign of respect. Obamagration, O-deficit, The Keystone Obamaline, Dodd Barrack - Obama Frank Financial Reform and of course Barrack and Furious.
8) Jim Lehrer is a racist and tried to silence the President by cutting him off 5 seconds early.
9) Obamacare cannot limit medical treatment; however, it does institutes an unelected board that can set the prices for procedures at a level that makes hospitals and doctors unwilling to perform them if the board deems it necessary to ration care.
10) The teleprompter is brains behind our current President.