Police: Sexual Assault at Park, $12K of Gold Stolen and More
Also, a man was accused of removing political signs from yards and another was arrested for knife possession and trespassing at Walmart in this week's police reports.
These incidents are part of the Greendale police's weekly call sheet from Oct. 26-Nov. 1.
- A person reported to police that a man was driving around stealing political signs and flags from the front lawn of homes on the corner of Fairmont Lane and Overlook Drive on Oct. 28. When the caller confronted the man, he said the signs were posted illegally and took them. An officer went to the home of the man. No one was home and the officer left an order and his card.
- A juvenile male was arrested for two counts of second degree sexual assault Oct. 26, at Daffodil Park.
- A Southridge business reported to police that $12,000 of gold items were unaccounted for Oct. 31. The caller believed an employee was making fraudulent gold sales and keeping the money for himself. The 58-year-old male employee was arrested.
- A 52-year-old man was arrested for possessing a knife with a blade greater than 3 1/2 inches and trespassing at the under-construction Walmart on Nov. 1.
- A woman on Crocus Court reported being a victim of identity theft Nov. 1.
Get great local stories like this on Facebook. Click to join us!
- One theft at JCPenney
- One theft at Boston Store
- Two thefts at Kohls