Looking for a way to fulfill those New Year's fitness resolutions or perhaps learn a new skill?
Check out Greendale's Park & Recreation winter/spring program booklet, which includes classes and event offerings for adults and children.
Want to learn t'ai chi? There's a class for that. Improve your cooking skills? Check. Find something for your bored child to do? There are lots of options in the booklet.
Number drawing for priority registration for Greendale residents will be held Jan. 7, 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., to get priority registration on the night of Jan. 8. Phone-in registration begins Jan. 10 and non-resident registration will start Jan. 11.
Here's some information about registration from the Park & Recreation Department:
- Number drawing for Priority Registration (Greendale residents only) will be held on January 7th between 9:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. for registration on January 8th at the Greendale Park and Recreation office located at 5647 Broad Street.
- You may register for your immediate family members who reside at the same address.
- Neighbors may not register for neighbors.
- If you are unable to make priority registration, please use the mail-in form, click here to download.
- For Greendale residents, phone-in registration begins on Jan. 10.
- Non-resident enrollment begins on Jan. 11 at 9 a.m.
To participate in priority registration, draw a number out of the box at the Park and Recreation Office5647 Broad St., on Jan. 7, 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Registration will be held in the gym of Highland View School. Enter at lower west end doors. Bring your number to registration on Jan. 8 beginning at the time indicated on the sheet you are given when you draw your number. Times will be 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.
If you cannot make it Jan. 7 to draw your number, you may still register on Jan. 8, coming at 7:45 p.m. and obtaining a number from the registration clerk in the Highland View School gym.
Registration closes by 8:15 p.m. on Jan. 8. All number sheets issued are void after 8:15 p.m.