Possible Class Additions to Greendale High School
The Greendale School District will be reviewing additional course offerings, which include AP Human Geography, Carpentry and more.
Greendale School District staff presented a report to the board that included class additions to the high school.
Below are classes being considered for addition to the curriculum:
- Add Advanced Placement Human Geography
- Add Biomedical Innovation as the PLTW Biomedical Sciences Capstone Course
- Offer Medical Terminology as an On-line Course
- Offer a New Technology Education Class
- Introduction to the Skilled Trades: Carpentry
- Offer a New Student Leadership Course
Please see attached PDF for course descriptions.