Police: Gang Signs Flashed, 9 Teens Arrested for Underage Drinking
This week's police report includes drunken driving, fraud, underage drinking and disorderly conduct.
These incidents are part of the Greendale police's weekly call sheet from Nov. 23-28.
- An intoxicated 20-year-old woman was arrested for underage drinking in the Southridge Mall food court on Black Friday, Nov. 23.
- A 21-year-old man was reported to have flashed gang signs at Southridge Mall on Nov. 23, and refused to leave. One man was arrested for trespassing and another was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- A woman lost her purse at H&M on Black Friday, and her debit card was later used without her permission at a Milwaukee gas station.
- A 49-year-old woman was arrested for trespassing when the Walgreens manager reported her to police on Nov. 23.
- A Milwaukee man was arrested for operating while intoxicated with a blood alcohol content of 0.15 near West Loomis Road and West Grange Avenue on Nov. 24.
- Six 18-year-olds, two 19-year-olds and a juvenile were cited for underage drinking after the Greendale Fire Department reported them while out on a rescue in the 8800 block of Greenview Lane on Nov. 25.
- A Milwaukee man reported his credit card was stolen and used at several stores in Southridge Mall on Nov. 26.
- A woman requested to have her intoxicated son removed from the home on the 6000 block of Oakwood Lane on Nov. 27. The woman told police her son was verbally abusive, tried to get a knife and pushed down her husband. The son was arrested for disorderly conduct and domestic violence.
- A Franklin man reported Nov. 28, his “soon to be ex-wife” took his checkbook, that only he is an account holder on, and wrote herself a $500 check. She then cashed the check at PNC Bank.
- Six Retail Thefts at Kohls