Police: Counterfeit Bills, Thank Goodness for Phone Tracking
This week's police reports include a French horn that bruises, a stolen but recovered iPhone and underage sexual relations.
These incidents are part of the Greendale police's weekly call sheet from Dec. 8-13.
- A woman reported her iPhone stolen at Zumiez on Dec. 9. She was later able to track it down to the 2200 block of South 34th Street in Milwaukee.
- A sexual assault complaint was taken at Brinkman Field on Dec. 10.
- A man was arrested for disorderly conduct and domestic violence after his daughter told police he threw her French horn at her mother’s arm and left it bruised on 6100 block of Highland Lane on Dec. 10.
- A juvenile male and female were arrested for sexual intercourse with a child 16 or older after police were called for lewd and lascivious behavior at Root River Parkway and 84th Street on Dec. 11.
- A man and woman used counterfeit $100 bills at Pacsun and Kohl's on Dec. 12. However they were not able to use one at Spencer's.
- A 42-year-old Greendale man was arrested for drunken driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.10 near the intersection of Grange Avenue and Root River Parkway on Dec. 13.
Two thefts at JCPenney
Four thefts at Kohls
One theft at Sears
One theft at Boston Store