Greendale Police Blotter: Fights, Multiple Debit Card Fraud; Middle School Broken into Twice
Police reports from November 29 to December 4.
These incidents are part of the call sheet from Greendale police:
- Three cans of gasoline were taken from a shed at Greendale Middle School on Nov. 28.
- A woman reported her debit card stolen and used twice at Southridge Mall on Nov. 28.
- A man knocked at a residence on the 6700 block of Conifer Lane and claimed to be a contractor for the realty company on Nov. 28, however, the man living at the residence was the owner and said he did not hire anyone for contracting. A 55-year-old man and 48-year-old man were arrested for burglary in connection.
- A truancy complaint was reported at Highland View Elementary School on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- A woman on the 4300 block of Ramsey Avenue reported that while she was at her neighbor’s across the hall of the apartment complex someone entered her home and emptied out her purse on the table on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- A truancy complaint was reported at Greendale High School on Tuesday, Nov. 29.
- Greendale Middle School reported on Wednesday, Nov. 30 that the front window of a classroom was broken overnight.
- A woman reported on Wednesday, Nov. 30 that someone withdrew money from her bank account from another state.
- A woman on the 7200 block of Dorchester Lane reported a dog bite incident on Wednesday, Nov. 30. The dog was quarantined for 10 days.
- A Greendale woman reported on Friday, Dec. 2 that her debit card was used illegally used to make purchases over the Internet.
- A woman’s ex-husband showed up to her home on Friday, Dec. 2 intoxicated to pick up their son for visitation. The 43-year-old husband was upset and ran over her lawn ornaments with his car.
- Officers from Greendale and Greenfield responded to a fight between a 20-year-old woman and 23-year-old woman on the 5800 block of Tower Road on Friday, Dec. 2.
- A 32-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence on Saturday, Dec. 3 on the 6100 block of Highland Lane.
- A man called police and said that he was picking up his daughter at Greendale High School on Saturday night when an intoxicated female came running towards them trying to get into their car and calling out "mom". The callers did not know the female and said she was wearing a tank top, jeans and no shoes.
- Four thefts at Kohls
- Four thefts at Boston Store
- Two thefts at JCPenney
- One theft at Old Navy
- One theft at US Cellular