Greendale Police Blotter: Drunken Man Knocks Pole Over; Stolen Car; Smashed Car Windows
Police reports from October 17 to October 23.
A drunken Greenfield man knocked over a pole near 68th Street and Loomis Road and drove into a ditch on Saturday. The driver and passenger were not hurt. The 22-year-old man was arrested for OWI with a BAC of .18 and failure to keep a car under control.
- There were two reports on Oct. 17 of car windows smashed on the 6000 block of Industrial Court.
- A man in a green Ford Expedition drove off from Speedway without paying for gas on Oct. 18. He was later arrested that same day on 4900 block of Loomis Road.
- A disorderly conduct report was filed at the Energy Factor Kiosk on Oct. 19.
- Peters Foods & Deli was broken into on Oct. 21. Police were notified by the store’s alarm system, Nationwide Monitoring. An undetermined amount of cash was stolen from two registers.
- A 15-year-old girl’s iPod was reported stolen from Greendale High School Oct. 21.
- A 45-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence and disorderly conduct on Oct. 21 after his wife reported to police that their argument got physical and she had a bloody lip from it.
- A 42-year-old man was arrested for resisting an officer on Oct. 22 after his wife called police saying that he was intoxicated and acting disorderly on the 5300 block of Mansfield Drive.
- A 27-year-old man was arrested for possession of THC, domestic violence and disorderly conduct on Oct. 22 on the 5600 block of Root River Drive.
- A 1994 gold Honda Accord was stolen from a Southridge Mall parking lot on Saturday at around somewhere between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
These incidents are part of the call sheet from Greendale police.